Hi.

Can someone help me unsubscribe to this mailing list ? I've realized that am too short of time and
money to go on with the localization work, I haven't begun with it as yet as such, and there are
loads of messages that do not interest me.

Also, if it's possible, drop my Pootle account, please.

Thanks.