There are two strings which struck me as really odd:

veTGD  formulacalculationoptions.ui
This option determines whether an empty string is to be treated as having a value of zero when used in arithmetic or generates an error. It is disabled if conversion from text to number is set to always generate an error or always treat text as zero and then follows that value.

The last bit sounds very German but doesn't make much sense. Could this be reworded into something that is easier to understand?

GU4bt  euro.src
The language set for your operating system is not a language of the European Monetary Union.

This used to be "you selected a currency which isn't part of the EMU" (or something like that). Is this really about languages now? And if so, is that a wise move? There are some cross-border languages that fall either side of the divide (like Irish in Ireland which has the Euro but in Northern Ireland it has the Pound; Danish in Denmark which has the krone but on the German side the Euro; Swedish in Sweden vs Finland... there's probably a few more). I'm not sure what the feature does but from a language angle this strikes me as something that's likely to go pear-shaped.

Michael