2013/12/2 Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com>

Hi Mirosław,
Le 02/12/2013 18:37, Mirosław Zalewski a écrit :
Why do I say that? Because these are the reasons that makes
me not believe in success of this initiative. Translating LibreOffice
was ungrateful in the past and I think that this time it will not only
be enormous task, but also no one will say "thank you" and in few
months someone will carelessly waste all that has been accomplished.

Something I don't agree with you: nobody will do that carelessly. Don't
think that if a mistake has been done it was on purpose or by being
careless.(...) I'm alone to translate the FR version
and have very very few 'thank you' from the FR community, but never
mind, I do this work for the project itself, not for one community ;)

Really Sophie? So how do you feel with fact that we are translating Sidebar
second time? Michael Meeks committed Sidebar code to 4.1 branch at the last
moment and on mailing list he wrote: "I anticipate all manner of problems
with it." ( source:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-what-to-do-with-AOO-Sidebar-experimental-feature-in-libreoffice-4-1-master-and-the-4-h-td4057181.html).
This piece of functionality was hidden from users, so developers gave
us
extra job to do, though it was unneeded. Half year later they convert
Sidebar to Widget Layout and now we must do our work again. When we lost
common sense?

Perhaps no one did not it on purpose, but this style of developing software
is not correct, I think.

And en-US team need glossary, surely. I see many inconsistent phrases like
"*Please consider restart LibreOffice* to set new features".

Ps. LibreOffice is just another tool. The better way is work for some
people, not for things.