Hi Milos,

Thanks for Your well done explanation.

Andras said that he could do it so I´m waiting for his response to my post.
I think it is better to be done by someone that has experience with such
operations.

But in the meantime I will certainly try Your commands and post an feedback.

In some other posts someone said that it is possible to upload the whole
directory to pootle but I don´t know how.

Just one more question. If I download whole directory from pootle, when
unzip it I have a folder with several subfolders. Does Your command work on
parent folder or do I have to enter in each subfolder and do the command on
them.

regards