On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
2011/4/12 Anton Meixome <email@example.com>:
I'm experiencing a horrible performance in Pootle since a couple of days.
Is not possible only affects me
- strings not translated but I can't access to them
I experienced the same. Solution: on Settings page you can set how
many rows are displayed on one page. When I set it to 50 I had the
same problem. I set it to 30 and now it is fine.
- upload de .po is too slow (more than 2 minutos for 45KB)
- fatal performance of navegation
I hope when the help update processes - which has been running in the
background since morning - finish, the site will be more responsive.
The problem is that the update is not run as much in the background
than it was though, on the contrary it pretty much blocks regular
operation to to the heavy i/o load it causes.
This is partially to blame on a bad database design used by pootle,
and to the fact that the mysqldb currently uses myisam, and that locks
the whole database table, thus limits concurrency.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy