On 10/03/2020 13:19, rene.engelhard@mailbox.org wrote:
Am 10. März 2020 10:25:50 MEZ schrieb Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com>:
On 06/03/2020 16:31, Rene Engelhard wrote:
And i think https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/88833 should then
be
done, too, as it makes it more clear (what is a "subsequentcheck"?)
and
would be a good rationale to rename

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libreoffice-subsequentcheckbase
to something sane (that one is used for in the autopkgtests which run
the junit tests against a installed (in /usr/lib/libreoffice) LO)

I'm not sure I understand you.  subsequentcheck is orthongonal to
JUnitTest.  There are JUnitTests that are not in subsequentcheck, and
there are tests other than JUnitTests that are in subsequentcheck.

The OOoRunner tests, yes. Otherwise: no.

No idea what you mean with "yes" and "no" there.

make subsequentcheck does only run java tests: cf.
https://salsa.debian.org/libreoffice-team/libreoffice/libreoffice/-/blob/master/tests/junit. That
one results in
https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/unstable/amd64/libr/libreoffice/4506235/log.gz +search for
the junit test.)

At least for my local build, that's not the case:

$ make subsequentcheck
[...]
[PYT] dbaccess_python
[JUT] forms_complex