Hello,
I found the solution. The locale iso code is wrong, I need to use bur
instead of my or my-MM. Please let me now if I'm not wrong.

Before to found the solution I wrote a other message, maybe it can be
interesting for you because it is a strange behaviour. The message:

I installed the oxt for the tamil dic. After reboot, in the list of
languages I have well the green/blue V that indicate I have the
spellchecker enable for this language (Tamil).
But not yet for Burmese even if the hunspell dic is installed.
The strange think it is if I wrote in Burmese, I have the Burmese words
proposed in the list of corrections. But the active language of the
paragraph is Tamil. If I wrote in Tamil it is the tamil words in the
proposition of correction. If I change the language of the paragraph for
Burmese, I have no more proposition of correction.
Look the screenshot.

Best regards, Cyrille