Excuse so much, but I just found the solution! Please update the page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_support_of_LibreOffice,
because the exact code is now bm_ML. for the dictionary. Then the entry
bambara is not recognize.

But the problem when I try to remove the extension remains. Please any
help. The error is the following:

(com.sun.star.lang.IllegalArgumentException) { { { Message =
"Impossibile rilevare il tipo di supporto:
file:///home/cyrille/.config/libreoffice/4/user/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/lu252794ypqbj.tmp_/bm_test.oxt",
Context = (com.sun.star.uno.XInterface) @55ba6db9b6a0 } },
ArgumentPosition = (short) -1 }