I have built the git master and ran the make docs, it produced doxygen but
did not produce any IDL/API docs,
http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/idl/ref/servicecom_1_1sun_1_1star_1_1text_1_1textfield_1_1JumpEdit.htmlthis
is not being generated for example, any instructions on how to process
the IDL?

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 3:38 AM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 08:41:08AM +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
On 09/04/2013 11:56 PM, Andras Timar wrote:
On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu>
wrote:
On Sat, Aug 03, 2013 at 02:00:28PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
On Sat, Aug 03, 2013 at 09:54:33AM +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

 Who can regenerated api.libreoffice.org from
up-to-date libreoffice-4-1 (or master?) branch?

I updated api.libreoffice.org from master.

Also, it occurs to me that we should give the SDK version number
also on the main <http://api.libreoffice.org/> page, to avoid
confusion.  I'll look into the odk/ sources from which it is
generated.

Actually, it could make sense to document the API available in each
version, that is, have something like:

http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/3.3/idl/
http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/3.6/idl/
http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/4.0/idl/
http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/4.1/idl/
http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/4.2/idl/
http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/current/idl/

Ditto for doc/cpp, etc. Since we are breaking ~all deep links anyway,
now is as good a time as ever to switch to such a scheme.

--
Lionel