Hi Rob,

On Fri, 2013-07-19 at 23:48 +0200, Rob Snelders wrote:
My little contribution.

        Great to hear from you :-)

I think we need _really need_ our own bugzilla so we can tweak that
install that it suits us better. Then we can make the bugs less complex
and use useful subcomponents.

        Personally I love the scope the BSA provides for making the end-user
presented components arbitrarily better. I'd love to make it easier to
find the BSA, and point more people at it instead of bugzilla - which (I
agree) is uber-lame for new users. I'm personally surprised that only
30% (IIRC) of bugs come through the BSA - and I guess it'd be
interesting to work out what refererres the others come from so we can
'BSA'-them ;-)

        One of the problems though IIRC was directing obvious support questions
away from bugzilla to reduce triage load.

        Which makes me think: have we considered adding the initial feedback
page not as some intermediate page before the BSA - but as an initial
flow for the BSA itself ? :-) particularly if you don't have a bugzilla
account re-directing people to Ask / give an easy +1/-1 etc. ?

        But of course this is not my world, so I'll butt out :-)

        HTH,

                Michael.