On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 04:39:44PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
      2012-09-06 - conclusive - two action items (you were not there)

AI:   + enable debug bits for Mac tinderbox (Norbert)
AI:   + change to contract and OSL_TRACE for oob results in copy (Michael)

Ah, ok -- Ill shut up then (mostly).

      Unfortunately, it seems the vast majority of our heavy-duty testing
happens between A.B.0 and A.B.2 so ... I'm not optimistic about that,
though the situation is improving - and I'm -really- encouraged by the
number of people filing 3.7 regressions so we can fix them early,
running and testing the latest master builds.

OTOH in general (apart from this specific case), I was talking about changing
one assertion at a time to be more strict, not some broad mass change. I think
we should be able to handle that.

Best,

Bjoern