2012/8/1 Noel Power <nopower@suse.com>:
On 01/08/12 09:01, Philipp Riemer wrote:

Hi Noel,
to my eyes the diffs are below the text description in the ".txt"
file. Correct me if I am wrong but with all comment lines starting
with "#" it should be a valid patch file even if the file extension is
".txt" and not ".patch", or not? However, I did not try to apply it
since I have no source clone here.

Or did I understand something wrong in your comment above?

I'm not disputing the validity of the patch format, but... Johann has
created a patch that contains a large portion of existing patches that I
already created ( that already either exist on master and/or in the mail
thread referenced ) with I believe additional tweaks from himself. However
since that patch is effectively a squash of his and my work it is rather
difficult to see what changes he made exactly. A patch consisting solely of
his changes against the source ( patched already with my patches ) would be
much easier for me to read

Noel

Ah, ok. Then I got you wrong. Sorry.

Philipp