On 27/08/12 15:29, Johann Messner wrote:
Now, I am wound up to a high pitch ... I am looking forward to a binary LO
release in the future featuring the "fill in character" Cell format
specifier ;-)))
thanks once again for your nice patches, you can see them

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f727644ad18838a78525256623a33f864fe13fb2 &
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=84c54990c0dbd3385a4a653afe63d0fa7b1c435b

thanks again also to Eike who reviewed also.
also I added your details ( and license attribution ) here https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers#First_name_from_G_to_N

Look forward to the next patch from you ( please see details https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development#Preparing_patches on the preferred methods of sharing patches with us )

thanks again,
Noel