Of course for all my contributions the following is true:

All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be licensed
under the MPL/LGPLv3+ dual license.

Philipp

2012/5/28 Philipp Riemer <ruderphilipp@gmail.com>:
As promised, find the first few files for review attached to this mail.

Btw.: I realized a lot of duplicated code in the files I checked so
far in sw/source/core/undo. Having no experience in C++, I wanted to
ask if there exists a good copy-paste-detection tool to find those
"root of evil" code?

Philipp

Attachments:
0001-fix-german-adjust-left-margin-comment-in-multiple-files.patch
0002-translated-german-comments-in-sw-inc-docufld.hxx.patch
0003-translated-german-comments-in-sw-inc-swscanner.hxx.patch
0004-translated-german-comments-in-sw-source-core-undo-unnum.cxx.patch
0005-translated-german-comments-in-sw-source-core-undo-unattr.cxx.patch
0006-translated-german-comments-in-sw-source-core-undo-undel.cxx.patch
0007-translated-german-comments-in-sw-source-core-undo-undobj.cxx.patch
0008-translated-german-comments-in-sw-source-core-undo-undobj1.cxx.patch
0009-translated-german-comments-in-sw-source-core-undo-unins.cxx.patch
0010-translated-german-comments-in-sw-source-core-undo-rolbck.cxx.patch
0011-translated-german-comments-in-sw-source-core-undo-unmove.cxx.patch
0012-translated-german-comments-in-sw-source-core-undo-unovwr.cxx.patch
0013-translated-german-comments-in-sw-source-core-undo-unredln.cxx.patch
0014-translated-german-comments-in-sw-source-core-undo-unsect.cxx.patch