Hi

Oh no!, I was testing some stuff and accidentally commented out the
critical line in ScColumn::Append().

This line
+//    aItems.resize(nSize);
should be
+    aItems.resize(nSize);

We could call reserve() on the vector to allocate extra capacity, but
I don't think there is any way to get exactly the same behaviour as
before in the ScColumn::Append() method.

I could add an extra method on ScColumn to reserve capacity, which
would be a more explicit way for the import process to prevent extra
re-allocation.