Hi Yifan,

Yifan Jiang wrote (14-12-11 07:46)

1. Thanks for Rimas and Petr's actively participating, what we did in the past
two month to improve the structure of Litmus and now the new stuff is online
and a 3.5.0 beta regression test run is created, in which we are encouraging
people to run the tests.

https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/

There are a few important changes need to notify people, especially for l10n
testers that:
[...]

OK, good news!

4. Is it possible to emphasize the regression strategy in the bug hunting
session you are planning? :)

I think it's good to clearly advertise the strategy and explain whatever is needed for the improved structure, indeed.

Not sure if some of the points answered your original question :)

Looks as if you perfectly managed to provide the needed additional information ;-)

Please let me know if anyone needs more regression test and litmus
related information!

People my feel invited directly here and now - if any needs comes to my ears/eyes, I'll make sure it will be further communicated.

Thanks for you help & work,

kind regards,
Cor

--