I know, I did it... but you don't have a 'push time'

:) Thank you, then :)
Why do I need to know the push time? Any commits that were pushed into
Central repository before time X are included in the source that is
pulled after time X... I think?

And Petr Vladek has suggested that this info should/could be included
in the About box
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Naming-builds-Please-tt3556898.html#a3561117

it is less reliable and at best redundant with the git-sha...

Redundant is good! Especially if the redundant information can be
understood by non-technical users ;)

 otoh I
am considering addin the tinderbox id to the about box, so one can
know which box built it (and therefore what config was used)

It would be great if that information was added BOTH to the About box
and to the tar/msi file name! Please do consider it :)

Can you do that? :)

The shell script that give you the anwser given the about box info and
the sha1 of the fix, yes... the web page that wrap it all nicely, no

Does anyone on this list know how to add this script to the wiki? I
think that would be the best place to have this...

--
Pedro