Michael Meeks wrote (03-12-11 15:50)

        Yes ! we have not branched yet; master will branch at the
feature-freeze before B1 so we have:

master -------- Beta0 -------\----------- crazy stuff ...
                               \
                                \----- Beta1 --- stabilisation - Beta2

        etc. :-

Correct. While explaining the whole event to someone else, suddenly it became clear to me it might be much clearer when we have another naming scheme:

master ----- Alpha1 -------\----------- crazy stuff ...
                            \
                             \----- Alpha2 --- stabilisation - Beta1

The great advantage of this is, that people having some expectation on what a beta1 is, will not be disappointed. Also, the whole schedule will not change, only the naming will be conform what people get offered.
Will be something that marketing is going to praise us for, isn't it?

Cheers,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org