On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 11:47:12AM +0100, Alexander Thurgood wrote:

PS : I haven't managed to build the connector on Mac OSX yet, because
configure keeps saying it can't find pq_config.

My fault: configure was searching for pg_config, putting the result of
the search in variable PGCONFIG, and then ... ignored the value of
PGCONFIG and used pg_config directly...

I tried setting the env var manually from the terminal, but it still
refuses to see it,

Should work now. Try again after pulling at least up to:

commit 130028f2b4f27765ddf1b657f1f8e1d4a4005698
Date:   Wed Nov 30 22:54:42 2011 +0100

(You have to export the variable, but I suppose you already know
that.)

--
Lionel