Hi Xisco,

        Peter - Xisco is working on re-writing the wizards in Java :-)

On Fri, 2011-07-01 at 16:05 +0200, Xisco Faulí wrote:
Michael wrote:
               Weelll - so you're both right; but really we need to
        grub about inside the templates themselves to add some
        improved translation scheme I think; now we have fast native
        XSLTs - I guess we could use the native XSLT filters to allow
        the templates to be self-standing, and yet adapt
        to the locale nicely.
               But - your task is primarily the Java -> python
        conversion I guess :-)
Xisco wrote:
Yes, you're right but if I have some time before gsoc finishes (or
even after) I'd like to  take a look to it. Who should I get in
contact with in order to get my feet wet ?

        Ah - so the XSLT expert is Peter Jentsch who has done a load of great
work in this area, writing the much faster / smaller native C++ filter
etc. He can prolly help out with some code pointers, and/or perhaps some
simple example XSLTs that might be useful for translating attributes /
elements (?), and ways to get feed the required data to them elegantly.

        HTH,

                Michael.