On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org
wrote:

William Lachance wrote:
Christian suggested modifying the configure script not to use
xml2-config/xslt-config at all. Here's a patch which does exactly that.
I'm
not exactly thrilled by the size/complexity of this patch for what it
does,
but at the same time it does seem a bit crazy for LO not to build just
because libxml is installed in MacPorts (which is not uncommon: it's a
dependency of ImageMagick for instance).

Quick feedback - breaks here, with

[...]

Apologies, there was a typo in my patch (had LIBXML_CFLAGS in one place
where I should have add LIBXML_LIBS). Not quite sure how that slipped by,
but I did a clean try at testing this patch twice, and it definitely works
for me (tm). :)
--
William Lachance
wrlach@gmail.com