Hi Christian,

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 7:55 AM, Christian Lohmaier <
lohmaier+libreoffice@googlemail.com> wrote:

not properly passing the correct CFLAGS/CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS to raptor's
configure. If no one knows why this might be offhand, I can always dig
deeper.

Again, I think the problem is that we're
This should be fixed now, I pushed

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-extern/commit/?id=4a97a447960d97441d2e151f8ed10ccc4a1b8431

Unfortunately this didn't quite fix the problem for me, as there still seems
to be other places in raptor's configure file which try to get libxml's
include/library path from 'xml2-config'. Since the 10.4 SDK actually
contains its own copy of xml2-config (in
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/bin), how about we just add it to the
environment path when building?

Something like the attached, maybe? It seems to fix the issue for me
(hardcoding the SDK directory once again, but that's not really anything
new).

 (I don't think copyright applies for such a trivial patch but just in case
it does I'll proactively say I agree to license this change under the
"LGPLv3+ / MPL")

--
William Lachance
wrlach@gmail.com