That is no more, I removed that with the libcroco cleanup :-)

Ah ok. Need to pull;)

And still another point is that we hardcode this
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk path

It has been quite some time since I installed XCode, but the only
choice I was offered is a startup volume, so not really much of a
choice...

Well, I followed some instructions I was pointed to (not OOo-speficic ones) on how to have both
Xcode 3, and the 10.4 SDK, *and* Xcode 4 installed.

When I installed Xcode 3, it did offer the possibility to input an arbitrary location, and I chose
to install it in /Xcode3 (as was done in the instructions, too).

The default would have been /Developer, but that one can not do if one wants both Xcode 3 and Xcode
4. So, *actually*, my 10.4 SDK is in /Xcode3/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk. But following the instructions,
I made a symlink from /Developer/SDKs there. I don't know if somebody having *only* an Xcode3
installation would have had any reason to put it elsewhere than in /Developer, though. (And if they
have, they likely have also symlinked it into /Developer, anyway.)

So yeah, we probably can safely assume that the 10.4 SDK if present at all, is accessible as
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk.

--tml