On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Christian Lohmaier <
lohmaier+libreoffice@googlemail.com> wrote:

And still another point is that we hardcode this
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk path a couple of times in the configure.in,
but surely that software package can be installed in some other location,
too... Is there any way to find out the actual installation root of the 10.4
SDK?
It has been quite some time since I installed XCode, but the only
choice I was offered is a startup volume, so not really much of a
choice... Maybe this changed with newer versions of XCode, I'm stuck
with 2.4.x because I'm on 10.4/PPC...
So no idea how one could figure it out automatically. But it checks
for existence, so it shouldn't run into problems just because it
assumes it was at a specific location.

I can confirm this is still the case. I had to reinstall xcode 3.2.4 to get
the 10.4 SDK yesterday, and it didn't give me any option on where to install
it.

P.S. You may already know this, but Xcode 4 doesn't include the 10.4 SDK.

--
William Lachance
wrlach@gmail.com