Hi Martin, i don't knew about that Git command. :-)

You tried to say that the changes you made are in your local repo, right? If
not, there are no reasons to send again for the mailing list. These are big
files to review, the probability of anyone read is too small, just do your
job, it's great. :-)

Best regards,
Júlio.