Hi Wols,

On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 16:31 +0000, Wols Lists wrote:
Have we got a standard LibreOffice header to go into new files ?

        Yes COPYING.NEWFILES in the toplevel has the stock header.

 If not, I'm quite happy to craft one, along with a policy that tells people what
to do and how we expect them to claim any relevant copyrights. And yes,
I would very much take into considerations concerns about keeping the
list of people low, we don't want too many names in the files or too
many licences in the licence file. Basically, minor changes you have to
look at git, licences mustn't explicitly name a copyright holder.

        Really; not mixing licenses within the same file is much to be
preferred; and if people insist on XYZ crazy-license, to have LGPLv3
+/MPL/<crazy-license> as a triple would be best.

        HTH,

                Michael.