On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 15:57 +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
By the way, in agreement with ace_dent, I will remove the classic icon
theme that we ship by default with LO. He said that he maintained it and
is ok with not shipping it.

        Sounds good to me; it is indeed extremely 'classic' by now :-)

 I would leave the icon tarball in git but
not package it (if I can find out how :-)). So if you want to retain
that speak up now :).

        Oh - seems reasonable; there is no saving in git repos size by removing
it I suppose. So - you need to checkout:

        packimages/pack/makefile.mk

        and the relevant scp2/ changes; I would remove *classic* from the
solver, and the unxlngi6.pro directories from both scp2, and packimages/
do a full re-build and clean install to test; then submit the patch.

This would be another 3MB gone.

        Well worth having :-)

P.S. and another 650kb per language are now gone by dropping the .html
versions of README and LICENSE

        Which is wonderful; that is in now ? perhaps we should back-port it to
libreoffice-3-3 (?) [ and are we still shipping a per-language,
duplicate license ? ].

        Thanks,

                Michael.