On 10/27/10, Mattias Johnsson <m.t.johnsson@gmail.com> wrote:
On 28 October 2010 08:42, LeMoyne <jlc@mail2lee.com> wrote:

All these tests are with the aScanner.GetLen() > 1 check in place.  With
that Len >=2 check, the new counting routine has no problem with single
letter words like A, a, 1, -, or just ,
It is puzzling that Mattias removed the check to handle single char words
on
his machine but a build out of master/LibOdev works (at least for me) with
that same check in …

Hmm, I originally left that check in because it was in Norbert's
sketch code, and I figured he knew what was going on.

Not at all. I had no clue. I just found the place where the magic was
happening so I mentioned it in the bug report.
The 'if' was already in the original code. I just had to move things a
bit to not have the if for counting char while still have it the way
it was before for words... and I may very well have botched that.

Norbert