On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 04:46 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 4:24 AM, Kohei Yoshida <kyoshida@novell.com> wrote:
On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 14:06 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 16:53 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
        Everything except the 'filters' patch has been either pushed,
or sent
to the component maintainer for review.

And I'm reviewing the calc part of your patch.  At first glance there
are several hunks that I'd like to keep, but I'll go through it soon.
I'll be traveling in the next few days, so my time will be rather
limited while traveling...

Just finished reviewing and applied most of your changes.  Thanks a lot!

Was it intentional to add dead code in the remove dead code patch :-) ?

Yes, because I wanted to keep that code, but it made no sense to disable
only what's inside the if statement.  Instead, I've opted to disable the
whole if statement block.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc