[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Who on Earth is the LibO installation target?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Who on Earth is the LibO installation target?
- From: Jean-Francois Nifenecker <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 07:59:55 +0100
- To: Jean-Francois Nifenecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
it's been 10 days since my first msg was posted. No take on this? Apart
from Astron inquiring about the French curly apostrophe and a few
(positive) individual comments, this msg didn't receive any feedback
from the powers-that-be.
As I said:
Le 08/02/2014 15:30, Jean-Francois Nifenecker a écrit :
> *Who* is the LibreOffice installation target?
> -- Business and Corporate users?
> all this is *very* important in order to LibreOffice to make its way in
> businesses and corporate environments. Failing to do so is shooting
> oneself in the foot.
LibreOffice is a strong and living project. I'm stumped when I see that
the topic of showing LibO strengths to corporate and administration
environments doesn't bring much discussion.
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Who on Earth is the LibO installation target?||Jean-Francois Nifenecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-projects] [libreoffice-marketing] Website Redesign - Beta
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Who on Earth is the LibO installation target?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Who on Earth is the LibO installation target?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Extensions-Site: Renovation