[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"
- From: Björn Balazs <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 23:14:54 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear LibreOffice Design Team,
I just subscribed to the mailing list and quickly want to say "Hi".
My name is Björn Balazs. I have been working in the field of usability / user
centered development for more than 10 year. I have co-founded
OpenUsability.org and worked for heaps of free-software projects in the past.
Currently I am e.g. engaged in the development of Kontact Touch and Tine 2.0.
For a living I run Apliki - we call it a Psychological IT-Consultancy.
I am very interested in the further development of LibreOffice and hope that I
can be benefitial to the project in any way. I hope this mailing list is a
good starting point for me.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"||Carlos Jenkins <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"||Christoph Noack <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Initial icon design
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] [Visual Design] Request for Icon Artwork (was: Re: [Libreoffice] [UX] LO status bar annoyances)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: [Libreoffice] Updated artwork for RC
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"