[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"
- From: Christoph Noack <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 02:13:28 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
A happy welcome from my side ... especially, since we've met before.
For the others, Björn (and of course Liz), and myself organized a small
informal meeting at the LinuxTag 2010 this year:
Am Mittwoch, den 01.12.2010, 23:14 +0100 schrieb Björn Balazs:
> Dear LibreOffice Design Team,
> I just subscribed to the mailing list and quickly want to say "Hi".
> My name is Björn Balazs. I have been working in the field of usability / user
> centered development for more than 10 year. I have co-founded
> OpenUsability.org and worked for heaps of free-software projects in the past.
> Currently I am e.g. engaged in the development of Kontact Touch and Tine 2.0.
> For a living I run Apliki - we call it a Psychological IT-Consultancy.
> I am very interested in the further development of LibreOffice and hope that I
> can be benefitial to the project in any way. I hope this mailing list is a
> good starting point for me.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"||Björn Balazs <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: [Libreoffice] High contrast issue
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"