[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: [Libreoffice] High contrast issue
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: [Libreoffice] High contrast issue
- From: Christoph Noack <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 01:37:15 +0100
- To: Jan Holesovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>, design <email@example.com>
- Cc: Jonathan Aquilina <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Hi Kendy, hi Jonathan!
Am Mittwoch, den 01.12.2010, 15:01 +0100 schrieb Jan Holesovsky:
> Hi Jonathan,
> Jonathan Aquilina píše v Út 30. 11. 2010 v 09:28 +0100:
> > Hey guys I am experiencing a really nasty HC issue.
Oh dear ... :-)
> > I am using the obsidian theme on KDE. attached find an image that
> > shows what happens. You are unable to see the text, unless you high light
> > it. Hopefully this sheds some light on the issue.
> As discussed on the IRC, it is because the we don't have HC graphics for
> the StartPage...
> Christoph - please, would you be able to provide a version of the
> StartPage graphics that is black, with the LO logo in white, for the
> hi-contrast purposes?
That might take two days, since I will be offline tomorrow - sorry for
the hazzle. But maybe anybody wants to pick that up, so I CC the Design
list as well (original thread ).
Kendy, is there anything special within the original HC graphics for the
StartCenter? It would be nice to know whether there have been any
modifications concerning the shadows and the like ... here, it is less
about the visual artistry, but the picture size - I experienced LibO/OOo
to be a bit picky in such cases.
But, Michael already talked about some images being removed from the
repository. Thus, I can't find the graphics ... e.g.:
Since I lack some time (and - as usual - some understanding), could you
please provide me some hint what to do? ;-) Thanks in advance!
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] [Visual Design] Request for Icon Artwork (was: Re: [Libreoffice] [UX] LO status bar annoyances)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] [Visual Design] Request for Icon Artwork (was: Re: [Libreoffice] [UX] LO status bar annoyances)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Application background