[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Initial icon design
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Initial icon design
- From: Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 07:28:53 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
just to show you that I did something on the icons:
PS: Next steps would be
- icons for Chart and Math, Web and Macros
- small size icons
If someone is interested in working on these topics, the SVG file can be
used as basis...
Bernhard Dippold schrieb:
> Hi Ivan, Michael, Christoph, all
> sorry - I don't have the time to comment your mails (hopefully tomorrow).
> But I want to share a view on what I did on my draft:
> While the right side is the draft you know from my SVG file
> (http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Media:Template_icon_draft.svg), I
> tried to lighten the colors of the document icons in the new version on
> the left.
> At the same time I removed one of the gradients and reused Ivan's inner
> fill approach with noticeable border at the top as well as the gradients
> on the symbols.
> While I like the lighter document icons better, the darker color of the
> application icons hide their symbols in smaller scales (from 32x32).
> Will need some more work...
> Sorry again for being not able to discuss now the points you mentioned -
> but I'll have to get up early (without being tired out too much ...)
> Best regards
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Saying: "Hi"
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Application background
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Initial icon design
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-design] Initial icon design