Re: [libreoffice-design] Initial icon design

Hi all,

just to show you that I did something on the icons:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/3/3b/Template_icon_draft.svg

Best regards

Bernhard

PS: Next steps would be
- icons for Chart and Math, Web and Macros
- small size icons

If someone is interested in working on these topics, the SVG file can be
used as basis...