[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Initial icon design
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Initial icon design
- From: Bernhard Dippold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:45:26 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Hi Ivan, Michael, Christoph, all
sorry - I don't have the time to comment your mails (hopefully tomorrow).
But I want to share a view on what I did on my draft:
While the right side is the draft you know from my SVG file (http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Media:Template_icon_draft.svg), I tried to lighten the colors of the document icons in the new version on the left.
At the same time I removed one of the gradients and reused Ivan's inner fill approach with noticeable border at the top as well as the gradients on the symbols.
While I like the lighter document icons better, the darker color of the application icons hide their symbols in smaller scales (from 32x32).
Will need some more work...
Sorry again for being not able to discuss now the points you mentioned - but I'll have to get up early (without being tired out too much ...)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Initial icon design||Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] [UX] Document Recovery Mockup
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] RE: Document Recovery Mockup
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Initial icon design [was: Product Artwork]
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Initial icon design