[libreoffice-design] Re: Who on Earth is the LibO installation target?

I agree with Jean-Fran├žois. It is closely relatyed to my post on december 17:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Improving-LO-default-options-tp4088553.html

It is a problem that must be addressed: LO is different AND you must show it
to use it correctly. Otherwise it'll be assimilated to a poor third party
clone of the monopolistic suite.

--

As for the apostrophe problem, may I suggest this very interesting document
(in french): http://jacques-andre.fr/japublis/Apostrophe-graphe39.pdf

It is true that in french the apostrophe sign is a curly apostrophe, but
word processor and presentation software use the correct apostrophe while
spreadsheet and database use the usual right apostrophe ( ' ).

You have to be consequent in a document and stick to only one type of
apostrophe throughout the entire document.