Hi all,

Sorry for top-posting. I am on the phone.

Anyway, just want to pick out a single from all your points: the single quote correction.
The reason why it's off by default is because it is not clever enough to tell when an apostrophe
(as in Rock 'n' roll, in the worst case with exactly that spelling) or an actual quote is meant, as
the key pressed in either case is the same. The compromise then of course is that we get neither
typographically correct... which seems to lead lots of people to misappropriate accents for
apostrophes.

Astron.