Hi Christoph,

On 25/01/2016 22:40, Christoph Noack wrote:
Hi Christophe,

cool - thanks for the first check! And, before I continue: HDM? Then it
should easily be possible to meet some day :-)

That would be nice.
I think we met at the first LibreOffice conference in Paris in 2010.
If you are going to FOSDEM this weekend, I will be making a presentation
about accessibility in the design devroom on Saturday.
Otherwise, we can meet up in Stuttgart.