Hi K-J,

Sorry to ask but I can't find any definition of "projectée" (as a substantive in general and as a person or position in particular).
In French, it is an unused orthography for the conjugated verb "projetée"
("projectée" was used several centuries ago but today in French it would be a spelling mistake).

Thanks in advance, best regards,
    Laurent