Hi Mirek, all,

Mirek M. píše v St 30. 10. 2013 v 23:12 +0100:

It'd be great if we could discuss this on the IRC chat this Sunday at 12:00
UTC and reach a final destination --
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Meetings.

If not, please comment here on specific parts of the proposals and reasons
why they are desirable/undesirable.

Note that the tab bar will have the look defined by the OS, and thus the
document area will most likely be white.

Kendy, do you think the toolbar can be made responsive for this release? If
not, I'd probably agree to go with a sidebar.

No; unfortunately I can spend only a very limited time on this, and it
seems to me that implementing the sidebar way (Mateusz friend's design)
will be easier - if that works for you.

Sorry for not being responsive, was traveling the last week.

I'm also curious if it will be possible to hide the menubar in the Center
and have wizards, the lesser-used document types, and help in a menu at the
end of the toolbar.

Best if you try to tweak the appropriate menu.xml, and push it via
gerrit, we cannot get rid of it for good though.  It should be this one:

framework/uiconfig/startmodule/menubar/menubar.xml

All the best,
Kendy