Thanks Tom

I have been working on using the "inksaver" version, that was provided, with the text that I have been using.

The one problem I have is the "open sans condensed" font. I only find light [300] and bold [700] versions. It would look better to have a "normal weight" font of 500 to use for the printing.

I also am in the region that uses Letter size paper and that changes the margin/panel size for the brochure. So I changed the size of the half-circle graphic used in the brochure. I will post it as soon as I work a few "bugs" out, like why it is aligning differently within LO-Linux and LO-Windows versions even with the same fonts used installed on both systems. Also any "borderless printing" needs to be done on a Windows system since the Linux drivers I have does not show that option for the printers that can do that.