Kracked_P_P---webmaster schrieb:

I took a look at the brochure template link I was given

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Brochure-lo-4---A4-paper-size--v4--websitelike.odt

I am trying to figure out how to print it.  Not A4 vs. Letter, but
printing copies myself.

The "gray" background leaves white edges.

Your printer has likely unprintable margins. Have a look into your printer manual, whether you can turn it off. My printer needs at least 5mm on each edge.

The black of the front panel does not print "well" on the 3 inkjet
printers I own. It is too much ink and soaks into the paper stock and
wrinkles it.

I would not try to print it with an inkjet printer. You would need high quality paper of 90g/m². Such full colored brochure needs offset printer.

Maybe, it would look good printed on a professional paste ink printing
system, but not any inkjet I own.  I have HP, Epson, and Canon brands.

So, please let me know what home/office equipment prints this brochure.

Even a laser printer, HP, printing at the highest resolution does not
look good for that black background panel.

You will never get homogeneous full color on large areas from low-cost laser printers.

I need a brochure that I can print out 20 or 30 copies whenever I run
out or need more.  This one does not work for my home office.

Sorry, I am not a fan if you cannot print it out so it looks good
without an expensive paste ink press system.

Forget that example. Make your own brochure. The brochure from the link is not suitable for home equipment.

You can get 1000 sheets for about 60€ from professional print shops. Have you considered that? What are your costs for 1 sheet?

If you will print them at home nevertheless, and you do not want a white sheet, you might consider a pale colored paper.

Kind regards
Regina