First off: We have been offered help by an Indian group with design and advertising help with the project[1]. They are receiving funding from the Indian government, and, as long as what they provide may be used in the Indian FOSS area and Indian population, they are allowed to help.

Secondly: We have just had our strategic marketing meeting (yesterday) and I was tasked with taking care of contacting the Indian group to see if they could help with creating a new "Download" button for our site. We have received a positive answer from the group and they have assigned a designer to do this, but, they would like a second contact for their designer in case of question relating to the design.

Mirek: Could I pass on your name and email to the group so that the designer contact you directly? I would imagine that she/he would have questions relation to the design rules that may affect the button.

They are also aware of the time constraints and are willing to try to meet deadlines. You may want to let them know of any deadline dates. I suggested anytime by the end of January to February 2nd would be good for us, but you may have a different idea on this.

We will be using the button on our website. I imagine at some point they would like to have us take a look at some first design examples with a fast vote turn-around from the design/marketing team so that they can complete the final product.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentation.libreoffice.marketing/7021

--