Next week is the deadline for submitting 4.0 branding proposals.
We'll be discussing the proposals and making a decision at our next IRC
chat [1] (feel free to tune in) and if you want to express
satisfaction/dissatisfaction with any of them before the decision, write us
a message on our mailing list, as outlined on our wiki [2]. (If you have
trouble with that, drop us a note in the comments and we'll help.)

Unfortunately, many of the proposals submitted are out of scope, which
eliminates them from the running. If you're one of the designers, here are
the problems so you can fix them:
- Aexyn.com: logo not featured correctly [3], progress indicator can only
be modified as outlined at [4]
- UriHerrera: proposal doesn't follow branding guidelines [3] (incorrect
use of logo, non-brand colors)
- Javier Antonio Nisa Ávila: logo not featured correctly [3]
- k-j: logo not featured correctly [3], features an additional "Get
involved" button
- Medieval: second proposal uses the logo incorrectly [3]
- Pedro: logo not featured correctly [3]
- Mateus.m.luna: non-brand colors [3]
- Alexander Wilms: non-brand colors, incorrect logo use [3], progress
indicator can't be modified this way [4], start screen can't be modified
this way (it's past UI freeze)
- Harvey Cabaguio: not on the wiki yet

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Meetings
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design