Just an FYI

The next couple of weeks or so, I will be adding marketing sample resources that we have been collecting on our wiki pages but not catalogued to our "Gallery of Marketing and Design Resources" wiki page[1].

This will make it easier for the marketing team to find materials such as samples of 3-fold brochures, 3x5 postcards, reference cards etc. in order to help prepare conference booths. It will also be easier for us to pick through the samples and update the text to our latest version of LibreOffice. There is no point in re-inventing materials that have already been designed/formatted and where the text is the only thing that needs to change.

The only problem that I foresee is making sure that past designs respect the rules attached to our logo and colors, which, I will try to watch our for. If any design does not respect our logo/colour rules (but has already been used in marketing materials), I will make a note of it when I link it and either try to correct the problem or ask for help from the design team.

Unless there are any objections to this, I will just go ahead and fill these in.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Visual_Elements

--