I was about to "nudge" the list to see if anything could to be done about creating buttons and notice that KJ has added some "samples" on the wiki page[1].

Here are my impressions:

* 88x15 and 88x31 -- nice designs.
The problem I see with these is that I don't think the TDF/LibreOffice "page" icon is yet well known enough. Could we see LibreOffice there instead of the page icon? Or, actually, could you leave these buttons there and have another set without the page icon but with LibreOffice (in LibreOffice "green")?

110x32 -- could you re-size the 88x31 to this size?

The rest of the sizes are great! They are really banner size once they get to this size, but nice to have. I like the 728x90 that offers different colours for use on external website where colour is a concern, but, IMO, we should not stray too far from our iconic LibreOffice green+scatter+page icon elements; this is what really sets us apart from the look'n'feel of other office suite icons.

QR codes! Thanks! These will really come in useful for marketing purposes. Works great!

Once these are done, could they be put up to a vote and then then listed on the official design resources page[2]? Once they are listed on the official resources page, I'll see about getting the buttons setup for hosting on our servers and start advertising the fact that we now have buttons for external site use.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Marc

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/External_web_banners

[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Visual_Elements