Hi Klaus (am I using the right name? I always wonder when I reply to one of your messages.)

Le 2012-05-06 12:50, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol a écrit :
Hi Marc,
Am 06.05.2012 10:09, schrieb Marc Paré:

Would any members of the design team be interested in running up some
buttons that would be used for external website use? It looks like we
could offer these on the LibreOffice website as well as host the buttons
so that website owners would only have to add the appropriate script on
their site.

I'm interested and I work(ed) on this subject for some time [1].

NN (not really sure, but I think this is Nick) created a whiteboard on

N.N. = Nomen nescio or Nomen nominandum [1]
There is no head of this subject.

[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomen_nescio)

"External Banners" which holds valid information of parameters to
constructing "web banners/buttons. For organizational purposes, this
wiki page could be adjusted to include buttons:
*
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/External_web_banners

The first step is:
Which size(s) are needed first?

Here are some proposals for 728x90:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/External_Banner_728x90

But as I heard from different sides there is a urgent necessity for some
smaller banners and buttons.

Yes, smaller buttons would be really appreciated. Buttons in sizes found on the "Get Firefox" pages are the most popular.

Cheers,

Marc