Hi Alex,

Le 2012-05-08 11:32, Alexander Wilms a écrit :
Hi all,

I added two designs to the wiki page

Regards

Alex

Thanks for the samples.

I think that there would be a need for even smaller buttons. Take a look at the footer on my site: http://www.EarlyMusicNews.org, where I have put in a link to LibreOffice. I think that any of those two buttons would not look right on the footer which is where most websites would most likely offer to put our buttons, even if I put them on the right-hand side of the footer section. The buttons are still too big.

Could you make these smaller still? Below are the size of buttons I feel we should offer for external use; I've left my personal comments on where I think the buttons could be used.

Sizes we need[1][2][3]:

80x15 -- I would add this to my website's footer
88x31 -- I would expect heavy use of this size for most sites -footer
110x32 -- I could see this size used in footer or left/right columns
120x60 -- These last 3 sizes -- mostly for left/right column use
125x50
180x60

BTW, yes png's are nicer to see on the wiki, but it would be nice to also have the svg's as most marketing language groups will need to replace the text with their own native language.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_banner#Standard_sizes
[2] http://www.iab.net/guidelines/508676/508767/displayguidelines