I hope I found the right "will" to contact here... if not, do say...

I have been looking at your mockup of the About dialogue [0] and I
have a few criticisms:
* the usage of our logo doesn't really follow our branding conventions
(although it also does not strictly violate them) – see [1]
** the document symbol, LibreOffice and TDF lettering are supposed to
fit into the shape of a rectangle, to make clear that these elements
form a union [2]
** usage of only one or the other element is permitted, but
rearranging them is not – your mockup is somewhere in between these
two things

* our document logo is not too attractive on its own, as it is now in
your mockup, it seems just too massive

* the text you added to the About dialogue is really long, I felt that
the shortened text was the one very positive thing about Andrew's new
dialogue

* the exact version string is pretty important for QA people and other
bug reporters, please add it
** there are different versions of LibreOffice (TDF-vanilla, SuSE for
Windows, SuSE, Ubuntu, RedHat...), so even in the finished product, we
need this string [3]

* there still is no Close button on the window – which means Gnome 3
users will only be able to close this window

All in all, I guess it would be the best idea to keep most of the
layout intact, just remove the bevel, add a Close button, and make
Credits/License/libroffice.org links instead of buttons.

Would that be possible?

[0] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/About_Dialog
[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding
[2] Yes, our community logo without the TDF lettering violates that
principle in the worst possible way – there are no good excuses I
believe.
[3] I didn't say, I think this model is a good idea for a consumer
product like LibreOffice, but the model won't change for now-