2012/5/30 Jan Holesovsky <kendy@suse.cz>

Hi Mirek,

On 2012-05-29 at 15:36 +0200, Mirek M. wrote:

Ideally if you can give me a mockup (made from a screenshot) showing
how
it would look in use + a separate picture of the control itself.
Currently the split controls are 3 pixels thick, but I think it
shouldn't be a problem to do them eg. 5 pixels if you think it would be
better from the usability point of view

Screenshot of Calc with both a new scrubber and new tabs:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_RBf0YVtxzkZFJTRWFZREN3TWs

Whoops -- I meant to send
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_RBf0YVtxzkS2Rnd3g0T2lNR00

Picture of scrubber alone:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_RBf0YVtxzkMF9vVXpoQ3I4bm8

Thank you!  It looks a bit invisible to me in this form, do you think
you could come up with something that is more visible?  Maybe just
giving it more space will fix it, though?  (I mean, do the control 5
pixels wide, with the 2 lines in the middle, in the 2nd and 4th column.)

Done (same link)